Want to study in the UK? Get advice from experts who really know…
Join us online from Monday 14 to Friday 25 February 2022.
Study UK: The essentials is a free online event for students from European countries who want to study in the UK. This is your chance to get the latest and most important news and advice about everything from filling in your application to getting your student visa to starting out as a UK student.
We’ll be joined by 53 universities – including:
- Five of the UK’s top ten and two in the world top 20 university rankings (Guardian’s University Ranking 2021, Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021)
- 16 out of the 24 ‘Russell Group’ of renowned research universities
- Great universities from all around the UK offering an amazing range of world-class courses and course combinations
- ...along with current and former students, who will give you real-life tips and the ‘true story’ about study in the UK.
Who can join this event?
The event is suitable for European students of all levels, particularly students who are looking for advice to finalise and submit their application and get started in the UK. You might be:
- Applying for your first bachelor’s degree – or exploring master’s or postgraduate;
- A seasoned traveller – or it’s your first time abroad;
- You’ve got your application sorted – or you’ve no idea where to start.
Study UK: The essentials is your chance to get the information you need, directly from students, universities and British Council experts, at the click of a button.
What happens at the event?
Once you have registered on the platform, you’ll be able to:
- Attend webinars and online masterclasses
- Schedule one-to-one online meetings with advisors from UK universities
- Live chat with participating UK universities
- Browse profiles of 53 participating universities, including exclusive scholarship and discount offers for European students
- Get the facts about visas
- Get tips on how to do your application
- Learn about English language requirements for UK study
- Hear from current and former students
- Ask your questions, get your answers – and start planning your UK study journey.
How do I take part?
The event is fully online, and it runs from Monday 14 to Friday 25 February 2022.
You can register from 6 September and start browsing the platform and university profiles and book your place at the online sessions.
- Click ‘Join a webinar’ to see the webinar calendar and book a session
- Click ‘Find a university’ to search the profiles of 53 participating UK universities, see their info for EU students and live chat with their representatives.
The event platform and talks are in English. Each talk lasts approximately half an hour.
Get 10 per cent off IELTS Coach
Everyone who registers to Study UK: Meet the universities will be able to book IELTS Coach online courses with a 10 per cent discount.
IELTS Coach offers you personalised, one-to-one online teaching with British Council IELTS experts to help you get the score you need for your UK university English language test. To claim the discount, just register in the normal way and check your email for the discount link.
We look forward to seeing you there!